Friday 8 January 2010

On my way to apply heat !

But before I go I nipped across the road to take this photo !



The Parish Church..... St Mary's Kington Herefordshire England UK  :)

Later............
 
Well I spent a few hours there .. washed some more crockery. emptied the bar and attempted to dismantle it...... but so well glued together couldn't separate the last few pieces.... you'd think with all that damp the glue would have softened !! A job for the builder I guess

Two views... after the dismantling .......towards the entrance



and looking back towards the entrance - the low barrier will go just leaving the support pillar .




The internal doors and pillar will probably be painted same shade as walls

The carpet will DEFINITELY go !!


1 comment:

Sharon Williamson said...

What? You're not keeping the carpet?? Looks like this will be keeping you busy Jaytee, but you're making headway!